Social Media Marketing with Place1SEO
What is Social Media Marketing and How Does it Work?
Social media marketing campaigns bring awareness to your company’s brand and products or services. This advertising should contain actionable content to encourage readers to engage with the post (Comment, share, Like or Click On the Website Link). The ad is in the form of a post(s) which should have interesting, inspiring or motivating text and should include an attractive image which will catch the eye of a user browsing online. You expand your audience as users engage in your ads, each engagement could cause another engagement from that user’s audience, building trust with each share, like, or comment. For example, if a close friend shared his doctor’s Facebook page, you may be more inclined to visit that doctor because the act of sharing their page is an endorsement.
Why does Social Media Marketing Work?
Social media is a trending marketing medium. Keeping up to date with trends is key to a successful marketing strategy. Social media platforms have developed sophisticated technology to aid in advertising your business to a specific target. They have constructed business marketing platforms which are focused on business development. Sophisticated target marketing software means your ad gets in front of those age appropriate users in your location, who have interests which relate to your business.
Social Triggers and Analytics
Getting on the 1st page for a search means you have to convince the algorithms that you are worthy of their admiration. Quality content is most important but how do you get the word out that your site ROCKS with interesting and useful content? Social media is now being used by search engines to determine how credible and valuable a business website information is. It makes sense that if people are sharing your website pages and liking your Facebook page, that these social cues bring value to your branding.
How Does Social Media Marketing Work?
For a business, social media is a targeted way to increase awareness of the products and services you sell. Developing an effective social media marketing strategy takes insight into the business target market and industry. By creating engagement and increasing followers of your social media profile you are expanding your audience for the next time you post.
- FaceBook allows your business to reach people who are most likely to become new customers. Through diligent market research and enhanced audience targeting tools, Facebook allows your business to advertise to the users who want to buy what you’re selling.
- Instagram contains millions of users and is a great way for you to get quick messages and photographs to target audiences. With the advertising integrated with Facebook, Instagram is an effective platform for your business to reach an audience that wants to be marketed to via photos and short messages!
- Twitter made the use of hashtags popular for business marketing. By properly using hashtags on your advertisement you create the ability to develop brand trends which can be followed in search results. Additionally, Twitter allows targeted marketing tools with its advertisement system that allows you to target people currently in the market to purchase your product!
- Pinterest is an excellent way to showcase the graphic design or visual nature of your products. An image driven website populated by motivated consumers, Pinterest allows the easy sharing, word-of-mouth sharing, and quality content marketing.
- Google Plus for business allows us to syndicate posts to bring awareness to your business. When set up and used properly, a business on Google+ with referrals will benefit the reputation of your website with search engines. The more people that engage with your profile, the more credibility your business has.
Social Media Marketing – Your Business
The benefits of using social media marketing with Place1SEO are that we design a custom structured social media marketing plan focused around the keyword strategy developed exclusively for your company. Our focus is on the entire online marketing strategy. Our team coordinates website programming, with graphic design and content writing. The entire plan guides our focus on website content, blogging and social media marketing. We are proud to remain the preferred Naples SEO company!