Video Production with Place1SEO
Video content is quickly becoming one of the leading marketing strategies in today’s internet marketing industry. Videos can be an effective means of engaging with your target audience online while being an overall more interesting means for your company to brand itself visually. Not only will videos add production value to your marketing strategy, but the additional SEO that videos require will increase your visibility online. Throughout the entire process, from initial storyboards to the final product, Place1SEO will work to produce personalized video content that accurately showcases your brand and engages your target audience.
The Elements of Video Production
Place1SEO uses high definition video and image capturing equipment to produce professional quality visual content that stands out from the competition. Our video production team has extensive experience creating videos for a broad spectrum of topics. Regardless of the industry you’re in, Place1SEO can create a unique and effective visual marketing campaign that fits the needs of your company.
- Script Writing – This is the initial focus of any video production process. We begin by determining a plan or script for the video, with the intention of catering to your target audience.
- Storyboarding – The process of storyboarding consists of refining the initial script and pairing it with the appropriate visual elements that bring the script to life. This is where we figure out what the video will look like, shot for shot.
- Location Scouting – We will brainstorm with you to decide what location(s) may serve as the best backdrop for your video.
- Scheduling – Our team will work as quickly and efficiently as possible within a time frame that works best for your busy schedule.
- Travel – If the video production process requires travel for whatever reason, we will determine the most convenient travel arrangement for everyone involved.
- Equipment – Our experienced video production team will select the best equipment to suit the vision of your video.
- Crew – Depending on the size of the production, a team of 2 or more people may be required.
- Filming – This is the step in the process wherein we bring your storyboard to fruition. Whether it requires multiple takes to get the perfect shot or moving locations, our team will take the time to get it right.
- Supplementary Footage – Also known as b-roll, supplementary footage is used to reinforce an idealized and polished visual representation of the scenario your video is conveying to the audience.
- Narration – Some videos may benefit from a voiceover. We will emphasize your brand with an interesting and informative script that captures the attention of your target audience.
- Custom Music – The right piece of music is essential to establishing the ambiance within the video. Our team can create custom music that will enhance the intended message of the video.
- Editing – This is where the intended composition of the video comes together. During the editing process, our team will arrange and manipulate the gathered footage to create a visually striking, cohesive product.
- Sound – Audio recorded in certain locations, such as the outdoors, will likely require extensive editing to get that studio-quality sound. We will make sure all of the audio meets professional standards.
- Animation – Animation is often used to visually engage the viewer in order to keep their attention. Through animation, we can make even the simplest portions of the video become intriguing elements that your target audience can’t take their eyes off of.
- Color Correction – Different lighting conditions produce different results during the filming process, and some of those results may be less than ideal for your vision. Color correction allows us to fix those lighting conditions after the fact to ensure that your video’s aesthetic is both attractive and consistent.
- Encoding – Our team will encode your finished video into a universally accepted format so that it is easily shared on various platforms like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Graphics – Custom visual representations of your brand, or concepts and information, may be needed to really drive the point of the video home. Our team can create custom graphics for your video.
Your Video Package Options
Basic Plan – A single 1-3 minute video and 1 social media 30 second ad video.
The basic plan is available to any businesses or individuals.
Advanced Plan – 4 Location videos and 6 social media 30 second ad videos per year.
The advanced plan is only available to clients we hold an exclusive agreement with.
Premium Plan – 6 location videos and 12 social media 30 second ad videos per year
The premium plan is only available to clients we hold an exclusive agreement with.